PucaTrade is a competitive market. We want to help you get the cards you want more quickly by
offering a bounty in an easy to browse place that many users can see instead of in your
PucaTrade name or profile.
This site is in beta. Help us test it out. This beta should be
considered real. If you claim a bounty, you are expected to pay it. Your reputation will
carry over when the site goes live. Please send any feedback, feature requests, or bug reports to
How It Works
Offer bounties for cards you really want on the
Offer A Bounty page.
Share your unique user profile link
on social media to spread the word about your bounties.
Bounty hunters will see your bounty on the
View Bounties page.
First, the bounty hunter should commit to send you the card on PucaTrade.
Then the bounty hunter should claim your bounty here on ppBounty.com. You'll receive an email
notification when your bounty has been claimed.
After you receive the card, check the
My Claimed Bounties page to see who
you owe a bounty to and how much.
Pay the bounty you promised and indicate it as such. Your bounty hunter will receive an
email notification and should mark the bounty as paid too.
Both of you earn a reputation point which is visible to all users and represents how awesome
Recently Added Features
Mon Jan 18
- Create Bounty Alerts to receive email notifications when someone adds a bounty you're watching.
Sun Jan 17
- Country and date created are now sortable and searchable columns in the bounties list.
Thu Jan 14
- Bounties are now sorted by newest first. You can use the headers to sort otherwise.
Wed Jan 13
- Show user country flags in bounty listings.
Mon Jan 11
- Report suspicious or invalid bounties and an admin will look in to them.
- Identify a bounty as being for a foil.
- You'll need to be logged in to view other users PucaTrade profile urls on the View Bounties page.
This site is not affiliated with or endorsed by PucaTrade, Inc.